Why are the French so miserable? We are proud of our culture and our economy has fared better than most through the economic crisis. Yet the still-young discipline of happiness research confirms there seems to be something about life in France that makes people more anxious and less cheery than those in other places.
- ONE-WEEK LECTURES IN JULY AT THE SORBONNE
- The Birth of a Diva: Happy Birth Day Nina Simone
- Paris Ballet Opens Up.. Needs Money!!
- Quai Branly's Magnificent Treasures
- France tops world hostage list with latest kidnapping
- Guy Wildenstein Charged with Tax Evasion
- International Art Dealer charged with tax evasion in France
- Cultural Desecration Averted